Friday, February 26, 2010

I left the house for the third time today since Sunday. We made the trip with 1/4 of Ames to the Dr.
Conveniently I was just there on Monday, on Tuesday thank goodness I had a haircut, because I was in serious need of some "free from kids time", even though they were technically already in bed by the time my appointment rolled around.

Emily had the same symptoms as Dallas, plus an ear infection, which is really rare. Compared to Dallas she has only been to the Dr, in the last two years for scheduled well checkups! Now they get to take turns on the breathing treatments, perhaps Dallas will learn a thing or two.
It has been a busy long week, I am hoping the kids will be well soon!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

ohhhhh..... your kids. How do I always volunteer to Babysit when the sickness rolls in?