Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I am always surprised

I took Dallas to the Dr. today to get his ears checked. He was suffering from the usual symptoms, fever, runny nose, CRABBINESS, and night waking!  While the Dr. was looking at his throat, I surprisingly said, oh! he is cutting teeth.  His 2-top, three year molars were cutting in.  I wonder how often that happens in the Dr. office, do they think I am totally negligent, having a "I just noticed a major milestone moment in front of the Dr.  which may or may not be the cause of all symptoms being suffered!"  We got out without an ear infection, but the left tube is plugged again, so we are going to try to coax it open with some drops.  I did convince them to let Noelle have her flu booster while we were there, saves us an 8:00 am trip on Thursday.

Win-win, and I guess I will keep a watch out for those bottom molars, then my little, big boy will be done getting teeth for a while.

No comments: