Thursday, April 21, 2011

Might be asking for a one night hotel stay for my birthday (alone).  I have not slept more that 4 hr, solid in 9-10 months???  The last two nights have been ridiculous for both Rob and I.  Dallas is up with whatever he has, crying in his room, sneaking in our bed, falling in the hallway as he navigates between the two.  Noelle also has something going on, she has had a slight fever for the past 36 hours, and can only manage one good rest each day from 7-10 am.  She was awake from 2:15 am on last night.  She has a stuffy nose too. 
My sweet husband held her from 4:30 on, so I could sleep until Dallas climbed in with me again at 5:15 am.  Off to get a DC out the fridge and into the system, and try to be a less grumpy version of me from yesterday!

Edited to add, my sweet husband is just as sleep deprived, but complains a lot less than I do about it, I also think he might be built a little better than I to handle less sleep.  He helps a lot, usually with Dallas, as he doesn't have what Noelle is looking for most times.  Unfortunately Dallas is up almost as much as Noelle. 

1 comment:

sarah said...

I feel your pain Laura! My babies are 4 and I still...to this very day.... do not take a good nights sleep for granted. I appreciate every single one now.
Praying that you get a solid 6 tonight! Miracles do happen;)!
Sarah