Wednesday, September 14, 2011

randoms

Ames needs a kids shoe store, and a chiptole, and a kohls, and a H&M store, and a nicer JoAnn's, and an Ikea, shall I go on..
Dallas talks with his hands, and shakes his head for emphasis lately, it is super cute.
Noelle screams out of glee, many people have mentioned to me lately that she is the happiest baby.  She can also out eat her sibblings most meals. 
I am slowly giving out backyard a little overhaul, every few days when I find the time, hosta's are moved.  I need to make a little budget and determine how many lilys I can buy, and add some mulch.  It will be time to rake before I know it. 
Each kid will have his own trip to the Doctor by the time the week is over. (flu shots are done)
ISU plays Conneticut on TV Friday night, everyone should watch!
Dallas also is still not sleeping in his bed all night, but we have nixed him sleeping in ours.  Solution, he sleeps on the floor.
Emily has two soccer games plus team pictures on Saturday, guess what I will be doing?
The weather is gorgeous! I am in such a household groove lately.  Doing the dishes everynight, unloading the dishwasher early am, laundry everyday.  Still need to find time to catch up on Project Runway. I have no idea what Lynne is saying to me:)

No comments: