Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dallas passed his hearing test and was infection free Wednesday at his ENT appointment. SO thankful. That means we can put off debating surgery again. We got the bill for the last month. I was wondering what those Rocephin shots would cost. Funnily they only cost $10, but then they charge $46 dollars to stick the needle in your thigh. I have given shots before, perhaps next time I'll offer. We are trying to grow some grass out front under our Linden tree. Seems I am not very good at growing grass. I have been thinking about starting the garden. I know it is not a sure thing to plant anything before Mothers Day, but I do need to have someone come around with a tiller. Robert and I are going out tonight. We were invited to a fundraiser in Des Moines. It is fun to dress up. The last couple of fundraiser events we went to (we have only gone to two before) Lynne has come and babysat and brought some of her famous accessories and dolled me up. Tonight I am having one of our teenage sitters over, so I am on my own with my jewelry. Emily is almost done with school. Technically we have fulfilled our requirement of 148 days of schooling. I want to finish our Math lessons. The lesson book has 180 lessons, we usually do one lesson a day so typically that is one way I can keep track. Noelle is going through a 2 yr old phase. She is either super sweet and kind, or screaming and hitting! Hope the weather stays nice. We are weekending in the Twin Cities, then hopefully hitting Tulip Time next week.

No comments: