Thursday, June 20, 2013

My summer seems to be turning into "how can I tire out my kids today". 

Since we have been home in Ames, all but one weekday has been devoted to visiting a park.  The day we took off was spent in the church parking lot teaching Em how to ride a bike.

We either picnic or come home for lunch, let Noelle nap a couple of hours, (and me sometimes) and then around 3:30 we hit the pool for an hour or two.  We then finish our Mondays and Wednesday with Dallas at T-ball, or our Tuesdays and Thursdays with Emily at softball.  These are each an hour and are at a park so often we all go, and the kids not playing sports get to play on the playgrounds.  Dinner and then bed!  Emily sleeps until at least 8:30!

Another thing I have learned is that kids will eat anything after a trip to the pool.  We are on our third bag of apples.  I bring three in the swim bag.  I seriously think I could bring whole  green peppers and they would chop down on them.

No comments: