Thursday, February 20, 2014


 I have been braiding hair lately
 This sweet kid is like family to us. 
 My RayBan case didn't care to be opened at -20 degrees, I now need a new sunglasses case.
As an aside, I think it is funny that RayBan is great company, has really great trendy and classic glasses, but the case has not been redesigned in 30 years.  I remember my dad's glasses case looked the exact same in 1985.
 Creative juices flowing.  He called me in and announced that this was his tv watching set-up.  See the yellow (duplo) remote in his hand?  Guess that pillow puts out some good shows.
 We made snow ice cream this week
Love-Hate relationship with the city plow, and living on the corner.  They always miss at least a couple times a winter, this leaves a prime spot for weeds to invade.
We did get out and splash the last two warm days!

No comments: