Thursday, May 22, 2014

Dallas last day of Preschool

 Headed out to the last day of preschool, he picked his outfit and insisted on the belt.  He wrote thank you and a retirement cards to his two teachers.  I had picked up a couple of gift cards to my favorite restaurant, but he insisted that we put a dollar in each card, so we did!
 Team Kibbe
 Tried to get a picture with my guy, Noelle got in on the action as well
 With retiring teacher Jan and lead teacher Pat (she will lead Noelle's class next year)


We are asked not to put any class pictures on the internet.  But today we met two of Dallas friends at the park, Ben and Tim, I asked their mom's for permission for this picture. 
 
It declare the year a sucess.  I am so glad we tried it, and Dallas really liked it, and even willngly walked into school mid year!  He learned a bunch and the teachers said they really enjoyed him.  Teacher Pat said he was one of the most mature kids in class, and that many classmates looked up to him and he helped different groups get along.  I think he will miss going, but will be excited by all the new things we have planned for summer.

No comments: