Thursday, May 22, 2014

May catch-up

 Mother's Day giant cookie.  Robert is a smart cookie, he know I do not prefer cake so when he gets a treat for me its either giant cookie or apple pie from Dutch Oven.
 My Grandmother with me and my kids - her greatgrands.  It was fun seeing her on Mother's Day
 Dallas and his buddy Ben enjoying a field trip on CyRide.  CyRide IS the destination.  The driver drives a little loop around town, describing a little about campus, the bus barn and then the big finale driving the bus through the bus wash.  Perfect 1 hour field trip for 4 and 5 year olds.
 This little Emily and her final piano performance of the school year.  She did wonderful, I will see if I can upload video soon. 
 Got trucks?
 We don't cry over dumped eggs
 May Day Baskets ready for delivery
 Running fast, don't want to get caught delivering May Day Baskets, you might get kissed!
 Emily's recent rendition of Jesus looks exactly like the South Park show Jesus, cracks me up
 recent visit to Reiman Gardens
 looks like Emily the doll is ready for the beach
 speaking of beaches, Dallas was all dressed up for beach day at school, air temperature on that fine day in May was 51 F
Took the family to see Frozen at Jack Trice Stadium, quite the event - we saw just about everyone we know in town and some from Des Moines.

No comments: