Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Picture update

 Cruising in the Chevelle
 Some of our very favorite little people
 Donut Donut Day, she almost always picks the powdered Bismark, wouldn't you?
 I love babysitting this little squirt.  I made her take 50 or so pictures with me, I will show restraint and only post the one, you are welcome.
 We changed rooms around a bit and made this cozy little spot to hang out
 Valentino's has kids eat free night on Tuesdays.  Free face painting and the kids get to make their own mini pizza to take home and eat the next day. My Favorite!
 Robert thinks I would rock this car. 
 I also took more than enough pictures of old guys checking out the Chevelle at a local car show.  Makes me proud
 Adventureland 2014 was epic.  I did not ride any rides that turn in circles.  So I was happy.  Maybe next year I will try Dramamine, anyone have any luck with pre-dosing?
 Train riding

 The carousel was Noelle's favorite
 The first family picture with the Chevelle at Good Guys 2014
 Robert and Emily love riding sky lifts
 Checking out Jack Trice during Jr. Cyclone Club packet pick-up
 There is always time for a picture with Cy
 Dallas trying on come football gear
 Like father, like son
 Tea Cups, Adventureland
 more Adventureland
 The kids are all enjoying Garfield cartoon books right now. 
 Home school prep is what I do in the evenings when the kids are tucked in, and Robert is working
And this girl acquired some long legs this summer, no more baby chub on her

No comments: