Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Father -Daughter Dance 2016




I'll start with my date with Dallas.  We ordered in Jimmy John's and shared a  fancy slice of chocolate insanity cake from my favorite restaurant The Cafe.  He really, really wanted to watch Lava Girl and Shark Boy, so we did.  It is a really awful movie.  I believe the whole thing was shot in front of a green screen but years ago before they really tried hard with graphics.  The storyline was not great either, but Dallas was thrilled and loved it.







 They have a professional photographer at the dance.  Robert is strategically holding Noelle.  I guess she had already had a run in with the chocolate fountain and the dress lost, but you can't tell here!
 Walking down the stairs to see Robert for the first time, they kept their dresses secret so he would be surprised.
 Striking a pose with some friends

 This is how serious the guys take this dance.  Robert said this guy executed 'the worm" perfectly.


I am so glad our church puts the time, money and effort into this event.  The whole community comes out for it and it is one of the girls favorite nights of the year.

No comments: