Wednesday, March 23, 2016

This lovely dutch braid model is not Noelle or Emily.  I will let you guess who the blondie is. 

 We have been having this sweet homeschooled neighbor kid over most afternoons. His mom is working on healing from Lymes disease so it is good for her to get some rest, and it is good for Dallas to have a boy to play.
 We made it to our second ISU gymnastics game this year.  We didn't buy Jr. Clone Club passes this year (they get the kids free into every event but MBB), We felt we were not really utilizing them in previous years to the tune of $55/each.  Also taking your kids to a "free" event (you already paid $55/each for) they still want popcorn and ice cream.  I love watching gymnastics, I had taken Emily in previous years. but took all the kids twice this year.  They loved it.  So I think we might need the passes for next year. I'll have to float this idea by the Grandparents.  We love event type gifts!
 Noelle wanted me to take some pictures of her posing with her dog.
I love this Easter basket display at our Fareway. Nothing says Jesus died for your sins like a giant basket filled with mini bottles of wine.

No comments: