Friday, May 22, 2009

breaking news....



It is official, he rolled from back to stomach while swaddled! He has been rolling from stomach to back for a month or so now. Yesterday he treated me to two performances of the harder roll (back to stomach), Robert even caught the second one.

Notice in this picture:


1. I layed him down with the length of the crib, so he turned him self at least 90 degrees, or perhaps he went around the long way


2. I layed him down on his back, swaddled (not the arms)


3. His pacifier is in upside down, which he seems to like, I am sure that will be good for orthodontia!


(sorry about the dark photo, I didn't want the flash to wake him)


I have been going back and forth about dropping the swaddle, I haven't wrapped him on the hot days, he doesn't seem to nap longer with it, but I do think it signals nap time. Our new AC will be installed Tuesday so hopefully we won't get to see how hot it can get in the nursery!

No comments: