Monday, May 4, 2009

Dyson Part 2

This is what I have determined so far

Pro
-Hepa filter
-Lots of suction
-Loved the attachment for upholstery, picked up hair off of the furniture really well
-Loved the attachment for doing crevices
-Bagless
-Long cord
-Comes in colors :)
-Quiet, oh so quiet

Cons
$$$
-Doesn't get up to the edge of the wall or furniture
-Using the attachments was difficult, it seems like there is almost to much suction, it is hard to keep the attachment hose stretched because it is being sucked in.
-I have to use the attachments on the stairs, my bissel is small enough I can vacuum the stairs
-Head of the vacuum is to tall to fit under much of my furniture, my bissel could scoot under

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't wait to hear what your conclusion will be. Our vacuum works fine, but I hate emptying it out. You'll have to let us know how that goes.