Tuesday, March 2, 2010

randoms

This will be another post without pictures. I am just too lazy to go downstairs to the desktop computer and load pics, or maybe it is a not so subtle slight to my husband who has had adding my laptop to the server on his to-to list since Christmas.
But he is already over booked, he has become a true entrepreneur, he is officially working three jobs, I think and is just a tad over-extended, but I think he loves it, so no worries. If you don't want to read a post without a fancy picture of Em and her daddy at the Father Daughter dance, skip to the next blog.

here are my randoms.

- I try not to complain about the weather because there is really nothing you can do about it, but I think I was secretly hoping that when waking on March 1 it would be insta-Spring.

- Emily and I have visited three preschools so far, they have all been excellent, but I think homeschooling is still running in first place, I am scared and have doubts that I can even do this

- Em rarely naps these days, but does a great job of spending at least an hour or two in quiet time in her room. Bedtime is actually really unbearable when she does nap, the tantrums and fits are horrible.... no nap and she is out cold by 7:40

- We are pretty sure Dallas can walk, but just chooses not too. He spends 80% of his day turning left doing laps with his push toy around our house, I am thankful we have that type of house design that he can make a loop!

- He is standing a bit longer by himself

- He loves to signal more, and now uses it for things other than food

- Bo is going crazy, he needs a dog-date or for someone to go run him 5 miles. I think he is ready for Spring more than any of us

- Robert and I would love to get away for a three day weekend, but picking a destination and a weekend have been harder than I thought

- I loved watching the Olympics, but really happy regular programming is back

-I am addicted to Etsy, lynne and I are currently working on some stuff for a great party we are throwing and that place is awesome, I can't stop browsing

No comments: