Tuesday, January 4, 2011

lately on my mind

Emily woke up a couple nights ago wanting a new shirt, her pj top was to wet. She drooled herself awake, so cute!

Dallas is really into books, he wants to read "Little Blue Truck" over and over. If you pause at the right spots he will say "beep" and "moo", but he uses "moo" for all the animals!

I puked myself into the New Year. Embarrassingly enough it started in the driveway of our friends house. No one else has gotten sick which is great, and I am down 5 lbs, great way to start 2011

Rob has started his new gigs, figuring out how to make an office have ample sound absorption figures to be harder than we thought

Noelle is also a drooly little girl, I think it is because she spends more time sitting or standing so her mouth is draining South. She is quite the fashionista as the droolyness gets her 3 or 4 outfits a day

No comments: