Sunday, May 15, 2011

Photo BOMB!

Some of these pictures are not the greatest and a little blury, but they are such a great representative of my kids and what goes on here.
 We were having a dance off, guess who won?
 Sisters
 First teething biscuit, nom, nom.
 Fell asleep in the hall
 Navigating the rope bridge at the zoo, last year she was scared to cross
 Aunt Lynne joined us at the zoo, her first visit in 15 yrs
 The ducks walked us to our van
 why I love my life, 9:00 am still in bed with my boy
 laying next to my girls, all in pjs... trying to cuddle, being lazy
 Mother's Day breakfast, my favorite strawberry toaster strudel and a DC
 reading a book together
 smile, my hat is too small
I let her have a lemon, it was too funny.  She loved it and it was too sour all at the same time

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Whose kid falls asleep in a hallway - not mine I tell you! LOVE, love seeing Zane's clothes in several pictures. Makes me miss that time of his life, but happy to see them on Dallas!