Saturday, May 14, 2011


Rob is off on a boys trip tonight.  We had a mini-party at home.  A trip to the library this morning to find a copy of Cinderella, we had to request one out of the back, they only had Cinderella II and III, which I didn't even know existed!  I picked up sushi for me and a pizza for the kids.  We have three Cinderella books, but Emily has never seen it.  I must read at least one of the books to her a day.  I thought it would also be fun to watch since I just booked our breakfast with Cinderella in the castle at Walt Disney World!!!!
We got in our jamies and started our party.  Dallas wanted some of my sushi.  I wanted to share, since I want him to try new things, but I was worried he would actually like it and then I would HAVE to share my yummy sushi!  He liked it, but I convinced him to finish his slice of pizza, and then quickly gobbled up the rest of my dinner.  We moved into the living room, and I moved the couch to face the tv.  We all curled up with our blankets and watched.  Dallas was pretty mesmerized until the 1/2 point then the three General Lee cars came over to the couch to play.  I think Emily liked the movie, she  kept saying "it is just like the book".  Noelle even joined us for 15 minutes of the show, then became grumpy and went back to bed. 

On another note, everyone should read Bernestain Bears, "Computer Trouble".  I think it is a message everyone could benefit from.  Sister Bear gets hurt feelings from someone airing their stupid feelings on Pawbook, this has happened to me recently.  Mama Bear gets a little two addicted to e-Bear, so much so that the mail bear notices how many packages she is getting, I can also get addicted to sites easily. 

No comments: