Tuesday, June 7, 2011

for the technically savy

I want someone to design me an app for my phone.  I would like my Sony audible baby monitor system tied to my phone.  Take it one step further and tie our video monitor to my phone as well.  There are many programs in the app store that advertise baby monitor systems.  All seem to require you to leave your smart phone next to the baby, and it will alert you by calling a number or another smart phone.   Who has two iPhones, one to leave by the baby and one to hold?  I would like to use my existing system, probably have to have the app use the frequencies of the Sony monitor.  I always carry my phone (thanks to my husband for training me) and it is much cooler to have a phone in your pocket than the monitor reciever. 

OK, I gave you the idea, get to programming!  I will take 10% of the sales!

No comments: