Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Hotels

Besides the house we rented for our stay in Orlando, all of our other reservations came via priceline.com on the road.  Rob put me in charge, I think because he knows I like to score a good deal.  We stayed at 3 and 4 star hotels the entire trip for an average of $53/night.  I do love a good deal!  The house was also a decent deal considering we each had our own room, including Grandpa Dallas!

 Some of our hotels had kitchens like this, drool!
 The entry way to our house in Orlando, three bedrooms, three baths, and a washer/dryer + pool.  The kids bedroom was dripping in Mickey Mouse themed accents.  It was a fun place to stay!
 The kitchen, living room and pool at our house in Orlando
 Noelle liked to crawl to the full length mirrors and kiss the baby
 Real phones in the hotels made all the stays extra fun
 Some of our rooms had balconys
 The Hilton in Ocala, FL had a horse named Buddy
We also found a fountain in one lobby.  If I remember correctly $0.25 wishes were made since I didn't have any pennies.  I am so generous on vacation!

No comments: