Saturday, November 12, 2011

The drive

 Packing.... I only took three suitcase for all five of us, I was pretty proud of that since I was preparing for 2 wks on the road.  Then add in all the contingency stuff like snacks, nebulizer, stroller, baby carrier, laptop, camera, fleece jackets + hats/gloves, activites/books, cooler, and not to mention one whole bag contained diapers for two of us.  I thought I did pretty well.
 I read all four books in the Twilight series, the kids watched lots of movies, and drew tons
 The van aged some
 We saw pretty landscapes, or as Emily yells, "Bob Ross"
Noelle occupied her time working on her flexability
 Sometimes boredom ended in scenes like this, we also had many unsanctioned leg tattoos, and one incident of sporting a "hitler type" mustache for a day.
 The kids took pictures of the drive too.
 Self portraits
 Kentucky and Tennesse were breathtaking
Zoomed by the Arch

No comments: