Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Wedding

 My girls sporting the dresses I made them
I wanted a cute picture, we took this pose maybe 20 times!
 The centerpieces on the alter
 Dallas loving on Aunt Jen
 Emily hardly left the brides side
 My amazingly handsome groom!
 Mark and April during the reception

The wedding was great.  It went off without a hitch.  I took it all in, trying my hardest to take in the moment and keep the kiddo's fairly silent. (and from running up to hug April mid vows).  I had a bag of candy and fruit snacks that I was liberally dolling out.  Parenting with candy, keeping everyone happy was the mantra!  Dallas went through 2 Dum Dums, Noelle one, and Emily one. 

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures. The wedding looks awesome, maybe not quite as awesome as your family! Again, thanks for taking the time to put up all the pictures.