Saturday, September 6, 2008

Can I even call this Boot Camp anymore?

This morning went well. It seems that Em has to re-learn first thing, and is most resistant, but the rest of the morning was stellar. She went to the store with Robert and came back dry and peed in the potty right away when she arrived back home.

The thing is I still don't have the hang of it. We haven't worked on different types of pottys, just our "blue potty". After nap we headed to the stadium to tailgate, she obviously needed to go about an hour into the tailgate (she had a diaper on). She kept doing the potty dance and finally asked me to go. What to do? I told her we would have to try a new potty, we went to the Port-o-Let and she was not going to have any of that, do I blame her? So how confusing is it when your mother tells you its ok, pee in you diaper, while we are PT....


Edit: I think I am going to become the mommy who carries a potty with her, she didn't go for the unfamilar looking, yet blue potty at church

No comments: