Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Robert and I have been busy readying Emily's room and the basement. I have her new furniture almost complete, I need to add some new pull hardware, and paint the mirror. We are having problems designing the layout for things in the basement. The new shelves are in place and very functional, but we want the entire basement to serve several different purposes, so we have been figuring out what to put where. I think we want a small space to do everything. We are hoping for an office, some play space, I would love a place to put my sewing machine... drum set, storage, did I mention storage, while still accommodating the washer/dryer, and furnace. We Americans have too much stuff.

We are trying to keep our projects to a minimum for the rest of fall, get some outside stuff done, but we want to have a couple of weeks to sit and enjoy our family of three before Christmas comes.

No comments: