Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rainy day update



Potty training is still going well. She is getting used to "other" pottys. We have successfully used the potty at the gym and hobby lobby, but not the library.


I have been busy with a couple projects, I have been sewing some gifts for friends. I am trying to practice for a couple of Christmas presents I want to make. I also have started painting/restoring furniture for Em's new room. All the directions for painting wood furniture say sand, prime, paint, sand and paint... buff with auto wax if desired. I have the bed started, a stool and a couple shelf's almost finished. It started raining right at nap time so I didn't get to work on that project today. The dresser and vanity will take the bulk of work, as there is lots of detail to that. Anyone want to help?

Robert has begun the hard work towards re-organizing the basement to move the office down. He has a bunch of stuff to take to the free dump day on Sat.


No comments: