Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Blank Park Zoo with Aunt Chelsey

Emily's first french braids, this happened on Sunday the day before the zoo.

We meet Chelsey at the zoo on Monday. It was a great weather day, not to hot, mostly overcast (big surprise lately) and not to humid. I actually put a sweatshirt on Em after lunch. The big fun was the peacocks that were just roaming around. We ate lunch next to one, and this other one seemed to be guarding the exit, as to beg us not to leave, or perhaps he was just admiring himself in the glass reflection.

Watching the Giraffes eat
Peacock at the exit of the zoo

Emily and Chelsey, I think they were watching the fish and ducks

Dallas enjoyed the zoo from the stroller, I took the double stroller just in case, I think Emily was in it long enough to eat her snack (which was my requirement).

No comments: