Thursday, June 4, 2009

Construction Noon edition Day 2

I am pretty sure the guys think I am a weirdo taking all these pictures, so I snuck out there while they were at lunch.


Nursery window, look at all that wood they had to remove, it is also getting all new insulation. Apparently there was not any, or it had all fell, it should be a much cozier room now.


Nursery window in, my bro and sis are probably disgusted we didn't use Pella, but we are doing this on a budget so maybe they won't notice!


Window in, wood in place, wrapped!


3 comments:

Lynne said...

I will forgive you- if you go and take down the Jeldwin stickers right now!- that is free advertising for the wrong guys!

call me Laura said...

Lynne,
Considerate done, is that why people leave the stickers in the windows for such a long time, that has always annoyed me on new construction.

Johnson's said...

At least it's not anderson! But good job takin the stickers off ... we could probably hook you up with some pella ones to put on since we just got some!