Thursday, June 25, 2009

My husband is 34

Wow we are getting old, I have known my husband for longer than 10 years! We had a great celebration on Wednesday for his birthday. I asked if he wanted another treat, as I had made peanut butter ice cream pie for his birthday on Monday to have at our bible study. He said that didn't count(1), so Wednesday morning I went to the Internet. I don't know if it is awesome or incredibly sad that I had enough stuff in the house to make this cake (it called for three different kinds of chocolate), you decided. It was super yummy, even better cold from the fridge. It is Thursday afternoon and it is half gone!

We got the birthday boy a new football, he loves it.

We went to see the new Transformers movie after dinner. Ike, Robert's now retired co-worker asked me a couple of weeks ago if we would like him to babysit so we could see a movie on his birthday. Of course we said yes. Ike did a great job, he said the kiddo's were perfect, Dallas went right to bed for him too, I am so glad I don't want to scare off those free babysitters. Ike is going to make a great grand-dad as soon as his kids give him some!
(1) Robert wanted me to correct this, he didn't say it didn't count, he said he would be up for a cake as well, since it was his birthday

No comments: