Thursday, July 9, 2009

Emily's birthday wish list

Several people have been asking what Em would like for her birthday, mostly the grandparents. If you ask her, her standard answer is "car". Today I dragged a little bit more out of her, she said "a red car, with pink dots, a real one". Well I guess I hope she gets it, I would love to drive a beauty like that!

I guess I keep her a little to sheltered, I am not sure she even knows that toy isles exist at Target or Walmart, and since we DVR everything around her she never sees commercials.

Here are my suggestions... as always though we have enough toys already so gifts are not required or expected.

$$$ for 529 account (they have initiated Ugift so you can donate directly, but we haven't set that up yet)
Books
I State logo gear in size 4T (T-galaxy has a Cardinal colored hoodie that she wants)
Doll, I like this one
Accessories for dolls, stroller, highchair, clothes, cloth diapers (she is really into dressing the doll and likes to change diapers, anything that would go on easily)
Sand box 5’x5’ with cover for the backyard
Art and craft supplies
Duplo Lego's
Pajama’s summer and winter 3T
Clothes 3T
CandyLand
Very Hungary Caterpillar Game

She likes to read, color, draw, play dough, pack things in her purses, twirl, puzzles, games, brush hair and put "ponies in", change and dress her doll and teddy.
I think she would enjoy a wagon and a trike too. She likes Dora and we are on the cusp of the Princess stage. We have also been thinking of doing a tumbling or dance class this fall, so a session or scholarship would be a good gift.

No comments: