Tuesday, July 21, 2009

From the mouths of babes

Ready for the gym
Dallas is ready too


It was a tad chilly this morning, so Em opted for capri pants, which she calls her gym pants, and I put a hoodie on Dallas and then off to the gym we went.

Emily had her purse (complete with tinker bell cell phone), teddy bear and blanket. She always wants to take things to the gym, we pile them into the car and then when we arrive I remind her that there are other kids in the nursery and babies and that if she brings her stuff inside she will have to share. She always opts to leave them in the car. This morning, I was putting her in her car seat, and the following ensued...
Em "mom, can you hand me my purse, my phone is ringing"
Me "ok", I finish up, hand her the purse and get into the drivers seat
Em "Hello, ok, E - M - I - L - Y (spelling her name), yes on Johnson St." " ok, bye"

I wonder was she ordering a pizza, she knows how to spell her name and her address, so that wasn't surprising, but the conversation of using them on the phone was hilarious.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's so funny!!