Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Holiday weekend

I hope all have a safe and fun Fourth of July. I am looking forward to our plans, and the weather! We are going to go to see Yankee Doodle Pops, Good Guys Car show, hit a parade or two and of course fireworks!
I am hoping the kids will enjoy all the festivities. Dallas is starting to feel a little better today. He has another ear infection. I took him in since he was getting a little wheezy again, and he has had a runny nose for two plus weeks, sometimes looking infected, sometimes not. I thought he might have an another infection and wanted it to get cleared up before the holiday. He had a huge morning nap today, so I know he must be recouping.

I made some of Martha's Rocky Ledge Birthday bars to share at our various picnics, here's hoping we don't eat them all before leaving the house.

And of course since we were going to spend some time tooling around in the Chevelle this weekend it decided to act like a 45 year old Hot Rod and break or burn up something, for specifics ask Rob, but he has been in the garage for several hours, minus a couple of trips to the auto parts store, and phones calls to his Dad who is the electrical wiring expert when it comes to the Chevelle

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned. Hopefully your car will be in working order for all the fun.