Tuesday, July 14, 2009

my atypical Tuesday

Today we ventured to SuperTarget in Ankeny to pick up Dallas' 6 month pictures and have Emily photographed for her 3 year photos. The portrait studio does a really good job, they have tons of coupons, and I usually show great restraint when going so I spend on average $30. At age three I noticed that Emily is able to take direction really well. She did so many fun poses!

After our Ankeny stop I thought I would push my luck and run to Merle Hay since I had a return to do at Old Navy and they also have a Zales (my wedding ring is from Zales), I haven't worn my ring in months because I though my setting was loose and I didn't want to lose my diamond some where. I love my four prong setting but it is not as strong as a six set, I have had the prongs tightened at least three times, I usually trust my instinct that it is loose. The sales associate said it looked fine, yeah!!!
Things were still going really well with the kiddo's, so we then traveled on to Babies R' Us, I finally spent some GC's that Dallas had gotten at birth. There was a Carter's sale going and all the summer stuff was clearanced, we came home with a load of stuff.
I was super tempted to continue on to Chipotle, I heart Chipotle, if only they had a drive thru. I just couldn't bear waking Dallas up one more time (he fell asleep each time we returned to the car), dragging them into ValleyWest during lunch seemed like pushing my luck. I am still missing my burrito.
Robert and my brother are hitting the TC's this weekend perhaps I can convince them to bring me a tasty 1 lb, foil wrapped goodness.

Tomorrow, more of the same?

No comments: