Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Teething Biscuits

Can you even see the biscuit in between those paws, he is hiding it from me, like I want to touch that goey thing!
Post biscuit (and he only sucked on 1/8 of it!)

Tonight was Dallas's first go at a teething biscuit. I went with mothers instinct here, the Ped said to hold off on Cheerios's and such until eight or nine months, but he seems so hungry and eager at dinner. He does not have the pincer grip yet to work cheerios, he tries his hardest to pick up little pieces of fruit off his tray, but he just cannot do it yet. He loves to eat them if you put them in his mouth.
I love these biscuits. I used to buy them for Emily. I believe they come in one other flavor as well, I got them at Wheatsfield, the co-op in town. They run about $2.30 for a pack of twelve. I keep them in the freezer, and re-freeze the portion that is gnawed on for another snack.

No comments: