Wednesday, March 24, 2010

he walked, really walked

I will preface this with the fact that Dallas did take the tiniest little step 2 weeks ago.

Today after nap he full out decided to start walking. I put some socks on him as we were getting ready to go to the gym, I set him down, he ventured out holding my knees, and then walked three-four steps. He sat down, and crawled back and then we repeated this process several times. Then after dinner he really put on a show, I think for Robert. He was walking from furniture pieces to furniture pieces, and to people. Emily gets really excited when he heads her way.

Dallas walked at 15 mo, 3 wks
he is also getting really good at expressing himself and his needs.
He can sign;
more
all done
hat
night, night
thank-you

He also can say, at least I can understand
mama (he says alot, the gym helpers say he says this alot)
dada
mar (more)
nana (banana)
bah! (Bo) he yells this one, he sees me do this alot when I am calling him inside
he also excels at any tractor or car noise
he is starting to repeat anything I say when I am trying to teach him a new word

1 comment:

Shirlee said...

I can't wait to see!