Sunday, March 28, 2010

movies

This post is mostly for my sister, as she shares Rob and I's love for movies.
We have been giving netflix a try the last couple of months. We have always been avid movie watchers, and frequent redbox, especially since movies stores are hard to come by in Ames these days. Netflix has been nice since we can get movies in blu-ray, which is awesome to watch on our PlayStation.

Rob set up the netflix account, but put me in charge of filling the queue, and wow am I on a roll, -- insert sarcasm here!
Last movies we have watched or streamed --lesson learned perhaps I should read synopsis instead of just looking at the actors starring

Gigantic - not a comedy as I hoped, weird, really weird we finished, I liked John Goodman's performance the best

LymeLife - really weird, not funny, thought it would be since Alec Baldwin stars, Culkin boys are just weird

Outsourced - pretty good actually, hits home since Robert is continually training his conterpart in India to someday "outsource" his own job

PaperHeart - wow did I miss on this one, I am still not sure whether it was a documentary, a movie, a mockumentary. again, totally weird

We did get Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs inbetween, that was a good flick!

No comments: