Thursday, September 30, 2010

some fall randomness

1. I think I might have a bladder infection, with no internet it has been hard to do the self diagnosis I love to do. Also do to schedule crappiness and not wanting to take three kids to probably pee in a cup during nap time, I am waiting until evening and hopefully will get an appointment during Urgent Care hours
2. I now hate those little black bugs, that seem to pinch. Seems we instantly switched from mosquito's to those.
3. The internet dude gave us a five hour window to show up today... can you say sucky, and today it is working.
4. We need a babysitter for Dallas and possible Noelle for this Sat. so we can go to the Football game
5. We went on a nature walk this morning. I let Em take pictures of anything she wanted and we collected lots of naturey stuff
6. I am still figuring out the Moby wrap, any pointers??? I feel like it is not tight enough, and Noelle ends up lower at the end of a wear.
7. We need to finish painting our house
8. I have been enjoying not cooking, and getting meals from all of my friends every couple of days
9. Our new fridge rocks. The ice cream is frozen, like really frozen, I haven't had truly hard ice cream in over a year (from our freezer)
10. The sickness might not have been all fridge, still some random churning happening with Rob and I

1 comment:

Destri Andorf said...

do u need help with the moby wrap? have you tried looking it up on youtube on how to wear it? If I know where you live I would love to come and show it to you :D I loved my moby wrap :D