Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Noelle is rolling, sort of


Noelle rolled for the first time, tummy to back on 01/23/11. I kind of forced her the first time, she repeated the feat two more times that afternoon. All times she was in a rage, but I seem to remember it happening with the other two that way.


She really loves bouncing in her little bouncer, sort of loves sitting in the bumbo. I find it makes her poop, and poop everywhere! She loves watching Bo, and the kids dance and around. She is getting more interested into playing with and holding toys. The big hits lately are a little crinkly book, and a waffle ball rattle that seems easy to hold. She smiles a lot, I love when she studies me, then recognition hits, and she flashes a big smile for me.

She likes to wake and eat about every 3-4 hours over night. She goes to bed around 7:00 when Em and Dallas lay down. I have been also trying to train her to get on a three a day nap sched. She usually likes 4 naps. Morning nap, wake at around 10:00, then she likes a 11-12 nap, then down at 1:00 with Dallas (yeah!!!!), combine that with a mandatory 1 hour quiet time for Emily and I am one happy momma. Then she usually snoozes one more time before dinner for about an hour. The afternoon nap is the longest, and I think I should try to get the morning nap longer, so she doesn't need that pre-noon nap.


No comments: