Thursday, March 3, 2011

dreaming.

I was looking at some friends pictures on the internet today of their recent trip sans kids to St. Lucia. It looked wonderful, they looked wonderful. I can't wait to look well rested again! I don't know if Rob has, but I have been giving some thought of a vacation. We have the big 10 yr anniversary coming up, and I would like to get the heck out of dodge, and leave responsibility in Iowa! Realistically though it would be easier on me (the one who would have to pump on vacation) and on the little one who gets her meals from me, to not go in May. I guess we will think about something next winter. We will be vacationing with the family in November, so something in the fall would probably be a stretch to our time and wallet.
I have never been somewhere warm in the winter. I am dreaming of wearing sundresses, sandals, pretty toenails, not wiping faces or butts, or making dinner (and cleanup!)

-I feel better, needed to get that out of my system... you as my audience can be thinking of places for me to go, and who wants three little kids

No comments: