Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Six Months Young






My little Noelle is now six months old. We let her nosh on some oatmeal. She opened wide, let us pop in the spoon, she swooshed around the cereal, and then pushed it out with her tongue. I now find it funny when the Dr. says try some cereal it might fill her up and help her sleep longer. Ha Ha, three tiny, baby spoonfuls of oatmeal, that did not get consumed did not help my baby sleep longer. He might have tricked me with my first kid, but not my third.
We go for a well visit on Friday, so I will have her half year stats then.
She doesn't really care to do much physical stuff besides standing, she loves to stand. I bet she has only rolled from her belly to her back 10-15 times total. She has yet to roll from her back to her belly. Noelle does love to stand on my lap and bounce in the jumperoo. She only tolerates laying in the playmat for a short time. We have stopped swaddling her, which means she has stopped sleeping, lets hope this only continues one more day, she'll sleep eventually, is what common sense tells me...
Noelle loves to watch her brother and sister, and dog. She smiles constantly and screaming (happy and sad/mad) is her main form of communication. My only complaint is she went on a bottle strike Sunday for Grandma while we were gone for six hours. I hope it is short lived, because I like going on dates with my sweetest, and it will be hard to keep convincing these relatives to come watch my kids if they don't eat and fuss instead.

No comments: