Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Cleaning, 6

I have been cleaning all morning, but nothing to check off my list.  I have gotten the ADD cleaning bug and am fluttering from room to room without any system. 

I did get the windows, baseboards and blinds wiped down in the kids, living room and dining room.  I tried decluttering and organizing as well as I could in the kids br, but it turned into playtime with everything thing I moved.  I think I can cross that room off the list as soon as I vacuum it and wipe down the ceiling fan, same goes for the dining room. 

I am going to go try to wash one of my curtains that says Dry Clean only in my washer.  It is already ruined since my dog decided to put his teeth marks in it a year ago.  And yes it was still hanging.  I obviously need new curtains, or somehow need to fix this one.  I thought of sewing a coordinating fabric along the bottom edge.  Thoughts?

No comments: