Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Cleaning

It needs to be done.  Rob thinks I am crazy, maybe I am... I feel the need to wipe down the baseboards and the wall behind Dallas's seat at the table.  I don't know if I will clean the windows, that has backfired on me in the past, as there are some windows I can't get open or get to the pane, which then makes them look really dirty in comparison to the windows I was able to clean. 
I have decided to go room by room.  I also want to touch up some paint.  With all the car ramming that has taken place around the house the last two years, the white woodwork and some of the corners of the walls need a face lift.  The paint I am planning for the end, and will happen by paint color not by room. 

I already have the downstairs bath polished up.  I think I will move upstairs.  No point in tackling the downstairs while we are dog sitting and the kids are up.  Eight rooms to go!  Shall I get really go hung-ho and declutter and make a garage sale pile at the same time? 

No comments: