Monday, October 22, 2012

 My friend Katie having her first alcoholic fruity drink since pregnancy - birth- nursing  (photo worthy)
 Ames has the cutest little shop on main stree called the Pumpkin Patch, my kids would love anything in this store, everything is so cute!  I really like the fixtures.  If this place ever goes out of business I want one of these shelves with the drawers, the shelves are mirror backed, and I love the moldings at the top.
 We went to pick out pumpkins today, Dallas hopped out of the van and said "hey look at that peanut"
 This is Katie and Joe's little boy Patrick, he rode next to me while we were in MN, he liked to stare into my eyes and suck his fingers, and well you can see the rest :)
 Dallas recovering from his double ear infection and fever, don't you love cold season.

No comments: