Wednesday, October 31, 2012

 To healthify Halloween, we had some green "monster" shakes.  Spinach, coconut milk, and some mixed berries. Noelle has to have hers in the high chair.  I modified a sippy cup lid so she could suck "chunks" through it.
 Minnie Mouse
 Dallas the race car driver
 Aunt Lynne and Minnie
 How many pumpkins are in this picture?


A big thanks to my sis.  She has helped me a lot in the last few weeks.  God keeps placing her in Ames at the right times.  Two Fridays ago, she thankfully needed to do laundry.  Rob was gone, and I had to take Bo to the vet, he was not well, and I was not sure I was going to be bringing him home.  Needless to say, I was not emotionally fit to haul three kids with me as well.  She stayed home with them and did her laundry.  And tonight, again she was in Ames.  She came T o T with us.  So much easier to have a helper.  She again stayed with the kids and handed out candy while I ran Emily out to Awana.  Love her so much!!!  I love how much she enjoys the kid too.  Thanks Lynne

No comments: