Tuesday, June 8, 2010

100 days

I am under 100 days to go with this pregnancy. I have to say it has been really easy again this time, I have heard what some women have to go through and I am super thankful I have never had morning sickness!

I am trying to keep things busy around here with Rob gone. We went to a church picnic on Sunday night. They had lots of blow up inflatable "rides" that really wore the kiddo's out + I didn't have to cook!
Monday we got up early (we did breakfast in the car-early) and drove to see my Grandma which is almost 3 hours away. We had a really nice visit. I wish I lived closer. I missed growth group somehow for Monday night, but I guess it was ok since the kids were really tired, I think Dallas was asleep by 7:00.

Today I made some laundry soap and bottled it (hard to do with only two hands), worked out, voted, and then we all went to lay down for a little bit.

No comments: