Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Grandpa's birthday



Grandpa came over Sat to spend the night so we could all meet up Sunday at Adventureland. We were going celebrate his birthday and Rob's. Turns out it decided to rain all day Sunday and we canceled. It was alright with me. I ended up with a day and a half virus or food poisoning, I am still not sure which. I woke up at 4:00 am, with similar symptoms of the epic sickness over Christmas. I swapped the bathroom for the bed all day, sleeping probably 20 hours or so. By Monday I was mostly myself again, just tired from not eating, drinking, and or moving. I seem to be the only afflicted person, perhaps it was food poisoning. I am thankful that my husband wastes no time and ran for my comforting orange Gatorade at 6:00 am, and he took care of the kids all day. He said it was nice to spend time with them too!

No comments: